How To Be Confident: 3 Key ComponentsApr 20, 2020
Not sure how to be confident? Do you ever look at confident people with a little envy and dream about all the things you would do if you were confident? Then this episode is a must-watch for you.
Here's the thing. People are not born being confident, they develop confidence over time. So can you.
When it comes to feeling confident, there are 3 main components:
- Being truthful with yourself
Just think about one area where you feel confident: it's the area where you have a lot of knowledge and skills, you are clear on how to take action, and it is aligned with your personal identity. Can you relate?
As you grow, succeed, and take on new projects, new ideas, you need to learn new skills, knowledge. And if right now you lack confidence is some areas of your life, you will love this episode.
In this episode you will learn:
- How competence is directly tied to feeling confident
- Why getting clear on your goals and next steps will help you become more confident
- How being aligned with your thoughts, beliefs, and actions that support your identity help you feel confident in your own skin
- Simple tricks to boost your confidence
- One universal belief that will help you feel confident in all areas of your life
Confidence is a byproduct of your thoughts.
And if you instill one universal belief, that you have the ability to figure things out and learn whatever it takes to reach your goals, you are set for life.