Women's Health Tips From A Holistic Nutritional Therapist Roberta FuscoJul 02, 2020
You need to STOP seeing yourself as a victim... and take back control over your health. Meet Roberta Fusco. She's taken back control over her health, and she knows you can too. There are NO quick fixes when it comes to health. It requires letting go of old habits and old stories.
If you are tired of struggling with hormonal imbalances, polycystic ovarian syndrome, or your health in general? I'm so excited you are here!
Roberta Fusco is a holistic nutritional therapist and women's health expert. In today's episode, she shares a personal story on how she overcame polycystic ovarian syndrome. And how addressing her health has increased self-confidence, productivity, and overall happiness.
- What stories do you have to let go of to improve your health
- How habits impact your hormonal balance and overall health
- Best practices for implementing new habits
- Why it's vital to have a good support system
- How food can improve your mental health
As Roberta says: "Take responsibility for your health", and become your own health expert.